R Scott Whitley

Sunday, June 12, 2005

After Six Years, She's Still Shorter Than Me

Six Years


You'd think after committing to someone more than six years ago, that the person you committed to could do something about her height... I mean, come on!

She's short...I'm not eight feet tall or anything...

Today is our Sixth Anniversary (by our, I mean the two of us in the picture) and this was the picture that we took to remember this day. Great picture huh!!!? Besides the fact that I got hair cut a couple of days ago...and I have curly hair...and it's rained everyday since...and it's NC and almost summer... anyway...not crazy about my hair here...but my wife looks good and for a man that's really all that matters right?

My wife and I have been together for almost eight years, married for six. She's the most awesome woman I know. Besides the fact that we compliment each other very well (I tell her she's a good wife, she tells me that what I write makes sense) she's also waaaay talented. She's a great painter, graphic designer, writer, wife, mom, and pretty damn hot to boot. I say based on my resume, I got a steal...

Anyway, she took me, she's kept me. We got married young and have grown through all the pains that marriage tends to bring. I'm about the luckiest guy in the world I guess...there's little you can do to convince me otherwise.

Love you baby. I'm gonna keep doing this marriage thing with you if that's alright.... :)

2 Comments:

  • I love you too, baby!

    I can't do anything about my height and you know it. I haven't grown since the 7th grade... or so. Maybe earlier, I stopped marking the wall early on.

    I couldn't ask for a better man to spend the rest of my life with (or his, which ever comes first).

    The big 6! The traditional gift of iron I bring to you... nah.

    All my love and then some!
    Happy Anniversary.

    By Blogger Kebibi, at 8:29 PM  

  • Happy Anniversary! Wishing you both all the best!!

    By Blogger Sam, at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home