R Scott Whitley

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Harry Potter's done.... Now my wife won't shut up...

I finished Harry Potter this morning at 6am, and since then my wife has been talking to me nearly non-stop about Harry Potter. She finished on 7/19, so she's been wanting someone to talk to. I'm cool with that though, b/c I've got plenty of speculation too...

Harry Potter was awesome... I'll not give anything away... but it was really, really good.

I've got a pretty good theory on the final book, but I don't want to post anything about it b/c I think I'm dead on with my theory. So...I guess I'm just stuck for the next two some odd years until the next book comes out...

Some British author was complaining about JK Rowling being elevated at the expense of other authors... Little jealousy creeping in I think.

Anyway... Great book... probably my favorite so far... Goblet of Fire was really good too...

Later folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home