R Scott Whitley

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Put the coffee on...

Over this past week I have had one of those great creative breakthroughs that just gets you going... top speed into your project. I don't know how other people write, I've only written and created stories the way I write or create stories... so... I'm the type that starts down the path of a story and I tie the ends I've created to the story rather than tie my story to the ends. So I create the situation, then the backstory....

Anyways... Everything kind of came together over this past week, and now I've gotta write again. That means coffee...lots of it... that means headaches from not sleeping enough... that means staying up later than my wife... that means pen and paper writing in the conference room during lunch at work...the means writer's cramp from scribling with that pen.

That means I'm a happy camper because I'm loving telling this story.

Writing on a coffee high... and smiling because my girl (my main character that is) is back and she'll be kicking ass again soon....

Night :)

4 Comments:

  • It is not too early to start your Christmas shopping! Find diamond engagement rings at our online shopping mall. We have a great jewelry department with a full range of fine jewelry and a GIA jewelry to answer your jewelry questions.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 PM  

  • Enjoyed reading your comments on writing. Me too! (carry that pen and paper wherever you go!)

    By Blogger Wynn Bexton, at 1:17 AM  

  • Coffee is good.

    By Anonymous Robbie, at 12:00 AM  

  • Reggie, do you remember at that party at 9501d when that guy, that asian guy, said "Hey man, who is that girl?" and then when he found out he said "Man, Reggie's wife is hot." Yeah? He works uptown now.

    BFF

    By Blogger deuce, at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home