R Scott Whitley

Sunday, October 16, 2005

HOA, get off my back!

This will be really short...

If My Home Owners Association don't get off my damn back, somebody might get hurt...

They sent me a letter stating that on October 5th they observed that my grass needed cutting and edging.

Thanks.

Oct 5 was a Wednesday and was one day following three days of rain in which my area had 3-5 inches of rain depending on where you were... I want to know where my HOA was when the devil children lived next to me and they destroyed their house, their mailbox, their Halloween pumpkin and six others in the neighborhood... they didn't mow at all... their trash would blow around the neighborhood... They parked in the street and had a truck that did not run, dripping oil in the driveway...

Where the hell were you then?

Hey...to Pat who sent me the letter... I'll get right on that mowing and edging before you call me in for a fine. By the way, the neighbor's house still has a destroyed mailbox.... and there's a guy on the first street in the neighborhood who hasn't paid his HOA dues in three years....

Feeling a bit bitter and pissed off... Mostly at you Pat for sending me the letter...

Reggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home