R Scott Whitley

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Beat down...

I haven't posted in awhile... haven't written in a while. Forget NaNoWriMo... I lost my Mojo here in the last few weeks and it's been really, really frustrating. I blame work b/c there is about three times the amount of work that will ever get completed by the number of people working it... and I'm trying to stick it to the lying ass people who I deal with everyday... trying to do the right thing... and more and more work just keeps coming.

I actually looked at how to resign a couple of days ago. Not a real option... got three mouths to feed including my own, but damn, it's getting hard.

Outside of that, I had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Saturday we had people over for a friends Thanksgiving dinner that turned into quite a party...with pictures that will never make the net. Lots of fun though.

Outside of work, life ain't bad... but inside of work... there just doesn't seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel... and in that kind of world, you just got start looking for a way out of that damn tunnel....

I proudly gained 5lbs over my Five day Thanksgiving weekend. Damn that food was good!

2 Comments:

  • Damn that food WAS good! Wink, wink.

    By Anonymous Robbie, at 9:28 PM  

  • Thank you. There I said it.

    By Blogger deuce, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home