R Scott Whitley

Saturday, November 12, 2005

NaNoWriMo is trying to beat me down....

I'm working on my book during NaNoWriMo... National Novel Writing Month...and I'm trying to get 50K during this month and it's not exactly working out at the moment. I can get like 1000-1600 words a day, but 2000 is getting excessive...

Book's coming along nicely though... but I'm finding that writing a series is tough b/c you need consistency of story and of facts and of details... and that ain't easy. But, I'm enjoying the process...

Work is a bitch. I'll leave that at that.

Colin, my son, has become busy man in the past two months...busy hands, busy mouth, busy, busy, busy. That kid doesn't stop... It's wild. He's learning really, really quickly now, but WOW it's tough to keep your eyes on such a busy guy. Anything within arm's reach of the grocery cart comes in the cart now...

Back to NaNoWriMo... I'm with Chrissie (Kebibi) on this one... lots of folks out there decided that the best way express themselves isn't by writing a book, it's by growing a beard. And while growing a beard is pretty interesting, for most guys it's like a contest for who can take the biggest dump... not a whole lot of skill involved. But you guys go ahead and grow your beards... As for Chrissie's comment on posting her "beard" pics (or picts as some would say)...I'll just let that one slide...

I really need to post more.

Good night folks.
Reggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home