R Scott Whitley

Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm stressed.............................................

I went to the Dr's today to get a check up b/c I haven't felt 100% in like 2 months. I went b/c I didn't want to be one of those people who fall out after six months of feeling bad, then everybody says, "why didn't you go to the doctor?" Anyways, as I'm sitting there describing my symptoms, I realized that I am stressed out, and I'm pretty sure that's what the doc's gonna tell me too.....

They did blood work, but I really don't expect it to show anything...

Dr said I gotta sleep more...
And settle down....
And sleep more...
And drink less caffeine...
And probably sleep more...

So, we'll see, but something's gotta give. I'm probably gonna try to force it on work and not on writing. By far, work is my biggest stressor (or stresser? Damn, I don't know). I'm just tired... the same scams, and same losses, and stupid-ass people are driving me nuts. Example? I called one of our bank branches on Saturday to try to get them to call 911 over a fraud at their branch. It took four branch reps and 10 minutes of me explaining the suspect's, the scheme, and the vehicle for them to finally transfer me back to person I started with who replied, "you want me to call the police now???"

Ten minutes after my suspect as driven away.
Ten minutes after my original call.

F-ing sucks.
I'm getting stressed thinking about it now.

Maybe I need a few days away....
And its' 12:10am.
And I've just finished off my coffee...
And I wonder why I'm having issues...

Hmmm....
Night folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home