R Scott Whitley

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Three months later...

Whassup Everybody!???!

I don't know that anybody even checks this thing anymore, but alas, I'm gonna write this anyway....

My first book is in the can, and possibly in the can, for good likely. My first endeavor into getting it published is over... about 18 months after the whole thing started. It was either rewrite it, or stop it. So I'm stopping it. And that was a relief. For real... it's been fun, but damn David Harvey and his tortured soul. He makes me want to hit him sometimes...

He's the main character in my book... FYI.

Anyways... DH has been sent away, to his room until time when he can come out and play fair.

My latest book is off in the hands of others who will decide if they want to publish it or tell me that I should rewrite. We'll see...

Sequel is on hold... mojo is on work stuff now. Realized somewhere in all of my complaining about having to go to work that I liked what I do... surprise there! So, I'm letting myself semi-sort-of enjoy it. Stress definitely dropped following all of that... funny how if you sort of enjoy what you do it's less stressful, even if there is way more to do than I'll ever get done.

But, writing is my thing too... and I'm not getting rid of that, just got a couple of things I gotta settle on work first before I can start up the new one again.

Colin will turn three in a couple of weeks... which is insane. My boy has a sense of humor, he likes being Batman, Darth Vader, and Spiderman. He likes Curious George. He can spell his name and zoo.

Tonight I down loaded music... some stuff that is just funny b/c it's old... such as...
Rico Suave
Kriss Kross
ZZ Top (thanks Chrissie for that!)
Blondie

The weight loss I was shooting for... I did. I'm 182 now... which I'm happy with... almost.... got a little left to lose, but I'm much happier...

Thanks for checking... if anybody still does...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home