R Scott Whitley

Friday, May 12, 2006

Two issues...

First off... I hope everybody is well...

OK, I watch American Idol and I'm pretty sure most people do, but alot don't admit to it. Anways, I liked Chris from NC that got voted off this past week. I didn't vote, so can't say anything, but the guy actually has some talent I think... Anways, I was watching our local fox affiliate the next day and they had people standing out front of where they work PROTESTING American Idol. They took time from their work to protest, on the street, with signs, about a show that creates a star who will sell you something.... something you have to buy... and something that will make them more money. Now, I'm fine with that concept, b/c I wish I would have come up with it. My issue is with the protesting...
Guess we don't have any other pressing issues in the world now...
Hope all of these folks will at least take the time to VOTE in the next election in this country...

Secondly, I couldn't give a damn about Paris Hilton, but everywhere I turn, every step the little trick takes is broadcast like it's news. Bony-backed, relatively ugly, and someone who fakes being an idiot, this chick's life is told as news. I saw a story where she did something like say the wrong name for a video game with her name on.

I don't give a damn! I don't know why anyone else would either.

F Paris Hilton.

Night.
Reggie

3 Comments:

  • I think you have issues... calm down about Paris.

    Forget Paris.

    By Blogger Kebibi, at 6:55 PM  

  • it's a lot not alot
    :O)
    look at me, I'm a model!!!

    By Blogger Amy, at 3:57 PM  

  • This guy sucks. He doesn't update his site. Pretty lame.

    By Blogger Big Bunches, at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home