R Scott Whitley

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Courtesy of the Women in Brandon's Life

"I am the only person that looks at your sorry blog. With the exception of your wife who gives you a courtesy veiwing." --Brandon Big Bunches

Brandon, I admire your daughter. She's the only female in YOUR life who hasn't given ME a 'Courtesy Viewing'. If you added up all the genetic material I've left on your mom's backside, we just might be legally considered family in some states. The way you feel and talk about Mississippi, is the way your mother feels and talks about me. Picture your Mississippi State pistol you had = my penis to your mother.

I guess what I'm trying to say Brandon is that, I really don't have time to update too often b/c I'm spending all of my time pleasing, defiling, and laying the pipe to the various women in your life. Now, go take my daughter to day care...

:)

Night Bunches.

5 Comments:

  • Haha. I like the courtesy viewing line.

    By Blogger LeperColony, at 8:06 PM  

  • Sorry so late to respond. They don't have computer's in Peachland and I was 40th in line. Kiss your wife and my boy goodnight for me. Tell your wife that I will see her when you work out.

    By Blogger Big Bunches, at 8:26 PM  

  • my router, its broke, oh no my router is broke I'm a peachland movie star.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 PM  

  • Wow... "on your Mom's backside"... you must have great faith in my forgiving and understanding nature and humor.

    Damn, what a nice wifey I am.

    By Blogger Kebibi, at 2:32 PM  

  • Man I miss these battles!! Let's all move in together so I can enjoy them more often..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home